Friday, February 18, 2011

This weekends plans

Tomorrow I am going in search of buying this....
image 2192139098-0
I found an ad for it on Craigslist and I am going to go look at it.
I want to buy and redo it and see if I can't resell it for some nice cash.
There are a couple of issues though
1. I don't know if I should paint it or leave it a wood color

2. What if when I am done with it I fall in love with it and don't want to sell it?
I am afraid if that happen that my Husband will be made and not let me buy more of these to re-purpose.

Well cross your fingers that it is worth buying to re-purpose as I am very excited at the prospect of having this as my pet project.
I have another small table at home that I purchased at a Goodwill that I also want to re-purpose and sell and I need to get started on it soon.

I am looking for more cabinets like this, small tables, bookcases, cabinets without glass fronts, and bed side cabinets to re-purpose.
I am also looking to buy an old solid wood door and/or one that has some stain glass in it as I have a friend that turns doors into benches. So if you know of such a door for $25 or less please let me know.


As for the rest of my weekend...Megan has a sleep over at  Friends house Saturday night, Sunday we have church and I took Monday off to hang out with my Daughter and my Husband. So it should be a good weekend. I am for sure looking forward to it despite the project rain and cold weather.

1 comment:

  1. honey.....you need to work on the items we have to refinish instead of getting more of them. Plus, I wouldn't be mad, i would just be the voice of reason.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete