Friday, February 25, 2011

Life is sucking hard! My Husband needs a job NOW!

So my husband lost a job of over 2 years back in May 2010, and was unemployed for 5 months. Then he got a new job that was a nightmare. Crazy boss and it was impossible to make any commission because of that crazy company policies and they tracked every phone call, and every email, and even had GPS in the Blackberry so they could track their employees out of the office. Well luckily Lloyd was able to leave that job for what we hoped was a better job with a better chance of making a decent commission...... WELL.

This boss was absolutely crazier than the last, and when I say crazy I mean absolutely certifiably CRAZY.
And just when Lloyd was about to land a job that was going to be double what the whole office had done for the entire last year he was fired. That's right fired! He had just had his final meeting with the company that was potentially going to give his office a nice chunk of work and Lloyd a very nice commission. And this guy comes into my husbands office at 4pm and tells him that the company is going in a different directions and how it was nothing Lloyd did wrong but that he was being let go right that minute and they handed Lloyd his final check.

Both Lloyd and I are in absolute SHOCK. How the heck can a company do this to people? How do they justify in their heads letting go of a man that single handily just increased their revenue to over double what the entire office did in the entire time it had been open?
THE only good thing that came out of it was that the insanely crazy boss got fired too, but that does not good to us now that Lloyd is unemployed now.

I have absolutely no idea how we are going to survive until Lloyd finds a new job. I am praying hard he can get back on unemployment but they cut out the extra $25 a week they were giving to prior military, and I am just hoping we can still get the max $250 a week of unemployment, if we can't get it or do not get the max we are for sure going to be in HUGE trouble.
I am also praying that it does not take Lloyd another 5 months to get a job because I am sure we will be homeless long before then.

Right now I am so angry at the world you have no idea. How and why does this keep happening to us? Why can't we catch any kind of a break? Why can't Lloyd find a decent job?
I am not asking to be rich, I just want us to be able to pay our bills and maybe even get out of some debt.
If we didn't have 3 dogs we could go live in a small apartment and be in pretty good shape. But how the heck do you get rid of 3 members of your family to do that?

I am so angry and upset all I know is  that I have to turn this whole situation over to God because I know that I can not handle this with out him. I keep telling myself that God has to have a plan for us and we just can't see it yet, because I don't know why else this could possibly keep happening to us.

I know that Lloyd is a hard worker and this can't be anything he has done or hasn't done, but we have to find him a job and one fast.

So if anyone knows of a outside sales position or any other job that pays over $30,000 I don't care if it is digging ditches please let us know.

Lloyd email address is lloydstites@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment