Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Me and my job





Supplies


All the orders filled in a day



This is my desk















So I am a Supply Coordinator for the only not for profit Hospice in Arizona. Some days I am so busy I never get to sit down and some days I am so bored I can't stand it.







I have 3 volunteers that come in a few days a week and help me pull my supply orders. This I am extrememly grateful for. I average 85 orders a day. That is not to say that is the number I pull everyday. Some days I pull 140 and some day it is only 60. When I am alone I can pull 70 order between 8 am and noon.





Well lately I have had so much help I have hardly had to pull any order because of all my helpers. I still have a ton of other things to do like order inventory and do special order request and such.





So yesterday I was a little bored and I had brought my camera to work and so I took a few pictures of myself and where I work......









































No comments:

Post a Comment