Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas and Megan






Megan went to see Santa on Sunday. She is so cute, she wasn't sure whether or not she wanted her picture taken with Santa or to just talk to Santa, but I was able to talk her into a picture.



I am going to miss this pretty soon when she will out grow wanting to do this, and I wasn't sure if this is going to be the last year, so I just had to get a picture of her with Santa.






I have her first picture of her and Santa when she was 3 weeks old. It is pretty funny picture because Megan was so tiny you have to look real close to see the tiny baby in yellow on his lap. It is a good thing I didn't have her wear red that year!






I have a picture of her and Santa at 2 years old, and she of course like most 2 years old was not liking Santa too much and was screaming her head off. I knew after standing in line for 2 hours with 3 of my girl friends that number 1 I wasn't giving up, and number 2 it was hiighly unlikely I could get her to quit screaming a take the picture. So in the picture she is crying and wiggling out oof Santa's lap. No I wasnt being mean making her do it either, all the way up until the point where it was our turn she was very excited to see Santa and to sit on his lap, but some where along the way from her stroller to his lap she changed her mind.






When she was 4 years old, she made me sit on Santa's lap with her, so I have a picture with both of us on his lap that year.






Well here is this years picture and I sure hope it won't be the last time as that means my baby is growing up.....






No comments:

Post a Comment