Thursday, July 1, 2010

Staycation!

Well as of 1pm tomorrow July 2nd, 2010 I am on vacation from work for 2 weeks and 1 day.
I do not return to work until July 20th. I am so happy. We are not going anywhere but I am just beyond thrilled that for 17 days I can sleep in and not go to work. The only days I am getting up early is Sunday's so I can go to church.
Other than that it is sleeping in and laying out by the pool. I want to go to a water park at least once. I want to go to the movies. I want to rent movies and stay up late and then sleep in the morning.
My daughter will be away at camp for 4 days and that will leave alone time for me and my hubby, and then the remainder of the time will be family time. The only bummers I see are 1, the heat, and 2, my daughter telling me she is bored. My daughter is bored at Disneyland.
I can't to take naps, sleep late, and come back with an awesome tan. It doesn't take much to make me happy, and naps and tanning will for sure do the trick.

So Staycation here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment