Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Foster dog Abbey-found a home



Our beautiful Foster dog Abbey found her new forever home two weeks ago today.
We really miss her. She was a super sweet and shy dog. She found the perfect home though and even though it was very sad to see her go at least I know she is going to be happy.
She would wake me up every morning at 5:05 am and howl(talk) to me and try to get me up to feed her.
She would sleep on my bed all day and leave her hair there too, which I did not care much for.
She will be 7 in July and had lived with one owner until he died recently. I think this had something to do with her being so incredibly shy because she had only been with one person her whole life.
She came to us very skinny and we managed to put a few pounds on her in the almost 1 month we had her.
Abbey girl I am going to miss you but I hope you have a very happy rest of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment